Seminars and Meetings
For your professional events
Château de Mazan is the perfect setting for your seminars. We welcome you in our seminar rooms with one hundred-year-old mouldings.
- Executives Seminars,
- Press releases,
- Product releases,
- Studies days,
- Business lunches,
- Business breakfasts
See our special offers
Discover all our packages and services at preferential rates :See our special offers
They have trusted us
Sony BMG, EDF, Lancia-Fiat, Syngenta, Sovereign, Audi, Renault, Etam, Bugati, Kawasaki, Sanofi Pasteur, Sanofi Aventis, Astra Zeneca, Bouchera Recordati, Reckitt Benckiser, VWM, Panzani, Saupiquet, Pomona, T-Mobile Deutshland, Groupe Arcante, Rolls Royce Marine, ADP, Crédits Agricole, Ethicon, Lyreco, Dalkia, Université du Texas, Alsthom, MNJ Investments, Laboratoire Takeda, Université de la Méditerranée, Brunel, Kerneos, Trek, Vania Expansion, BMW Group, Mundipharma, Hourlier Wines, Redman Whiteley Dixon Ltd, SNFGE...
- A castle with a long and rich history
- Quiet and tastefully decorated rooms, overlooking the landscaped garden, 5 meter high ceiling and large windows facing south.
- A very good restaurant with varied and adapted formulas
- A dynamic and welcoming team with great expertise of our region.
- A small structure with a flexible service for a better organization, and a personal welcome.
- 35 minutes from the Avignon TGV train station & 1h15 from Marseille airport.
- A charming place with a decor combining antiques and decorative objects, giving our guests the impression of being in a private castle Equipment to suit your needs: Wireless Connections, screen, flipchart, stationery, beamer
Our team is at your disposal to help you to organize your activities and your transport outside of the hotel.
|Capacity in U||16|
|Capacity in Rectangle||20|
|Capacity in Théâtre||30|
|Capacity in U||18|
|Capacity in Rectangle||22|
|Capacity in Théâtre||35|
|Capacity in U||28|
|Capacity in Rectangle||35|
|Capacity in Théâtre||50|
Overlooking our landscaped garden, our terrace hosts cocktail / wine receptions, lunch and Sunday brunch and a Friday night buffet. It is located within lush greenery with a three centuries old acacia tree, as well as palm and mulberry trees.
Our Gourmet Restaurant
Facing south to the garden, the dining room has large windows and high ceilings. it can accommodate up to 60 people.
The smaller dining room
Oriented south and facing the garden, our smaller restaurant room can accommodate up to 25 people. Enhanced by large windows and high ceilings with moldings , it opens up to the large adjacent dining room.