The Château de Mazan cultivates its uniqueness through its history, the excellence of its service and the friendships it maintains with the actors of the region. Wine growers, market gardeners, breeders, honey producers... are the best ambassadors of the Vaucluse and its art of living. Staying in Mazan is also an opportunity to discover men and women rooted in their territory, proud of their know-how and their history. An invitation to travel, dear to our House and that we wish to share with the passing visitor...
Here are some of the passionate people who accompany us:
- La Petite Ferme de Rose - Mazan for goat cheese
- Ratatouille - Mazan for fruits and vegetables
- La Ferme du Rouret - Mazan for poultry, small spelt, flour
- Les Senteurs du Ventoux - Pernes les Fontaines for aromatic plants
- Le Colombier du Comtat - Sarrians for pigeon
- And so many others...
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)